Re: CV or MIDI Expression-Controlled Delay Time?

Roojah -

here's my offering -
check the LD site and web for info on:'
Lexicon PCM42
Lexicon Primtime Series
Digitech RDS units (specf. the Time Machine line, the
7.6 model can take a cv pedal and works in real time,
as does the 2001 model, 3.6, 1900, 3600, et al.)
DeltaLab delay units, the DL4 has real time control
and you can choose the waveform (hot shite!)

then check eBay (selling at:PCM42~$1200, PT~$500,
Digitech ~80, DL~140)for prices and Harmony Central
for reviews and go your own way.

best regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002