Re: loops for dance music & album rec for ALL loopers

Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

>phil.....with the rang + you can set it so nothing
>goes away and over-dub your brains out.....does get a
>bit overpowering though.....:).....michael

understood...i had been thinking about sending it in
for the upgrade, but decided just to go with the
repeater for now. i will probably upgrade the 'rang at
some point as well...

thanks for the head's up!

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."