Re: Looper census - pre-recorded loops

When I DJ I usually use about 4-5 sound sources including one or more DJ
Style CD Players w/a looping function, a cassette deck, a Dr Sample, and
that
cheapo Zoom Sampler, whatever its called.  My EDP stays at home, though
I've
used it in the past.

I mostly play downtempo Trip Hop/Bangra/and funky jazz.  I'm forever
searching in bargain bins for CD's featuring solo vocals and
instrumentation
for mixing.  Also anything ambient, or any spoken word is mixed in too.  I
use a lot of loops, both rhythmic and melodic.  Man, when I get three,
four,
or five different things all going at once (and sounding good) -- its like
heaven.

tr