Re: live or memorex

In a message dated 7/11/2002 7:38:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jimp@pobox.com writes:

hey, charlie parker was just breathing my air in a different way.
good thing he didn't realize that and quit...

no, really.
if  music were only about doing "something new," it wouldn't be music anymore either... actually prefer to be effortless in my playing...check out kenny werner's excellent book "effortless mastery"
i consider it essential reading for any musician.

AMEN!

and man,  I think i got to get a hold of that book you mention there.

"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"
            JP/AKASH
  "The World's Most Erotic Band"
      http://www.akashmusic.com
     http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic