Re: Human drummer:oxymoron?

Jon and group:

I have worked with this setup a bit now, and gotten the Repeater to sync
satisfactorily with a mic on the kik drum. My drummer thinks I may have
even better results by micing the hi-hat. The repeater does quite well
interpeting syncopated beats to bpm.

PLEASE, how can I setup the Repeater to get 3 tracks, per the post below.

Has anyone tried the RedSound Micro Sync?

thanks in advance for the help.

-henry