Re: Electrix/IVL petition

Well, what I conceder a tenth place up-grade is a bug fix.  Maybe add a
few features at .5, if they're *ready*.  I'm actually (as I've said)
mostly happy about the Repeater and how it works.  The problem is, it
doesn't work as it's spec'd to.  (I'll mostly harp on the MIDI clock
out) This is why I'm pretty comfortable in being angry at Electrix for
selling me something that didn't totally work as described, with the
promise that it would be fixed in the future.  Perhaps a petition isn't
in order, but a class action suit.  Sue IVL for not providing a 100%
working version of the Repeater.  Sue for punitive damages.  Can I sue
you?  For punitive damages?

Sorry, slipped into a Jerky Boys phone call.

I really think things are far past the point where asking really nicely
would get us anywhere.

Soooooo, to answer your question, I couldn't imagine a 1.2 OS to be
worse than the 1.1 (though it's a possibility, I agree) but if they had
a beta of a 2.0 that had more features, but was unreliable, I would not
use it.  At this point, I probably would pay a bit for the bug fix, but
I don't think I should have to.  I would probably pay a few hundred for
an upgrade that had a few of my big "wish list" items on it that was
stable.

Mark Sottilaro