RE: Is the music scene better in Europe?

oy... i have asked myself this question dozens of times.

i'm moving to berlin in six months or so, i'll send some reports.

the thing that really gets me is the relaxed atmosphere they have regarding
venues...  what the hell is with the whole 2am thing here, huh?

in general, europe has always appeared to be more receptive to the arts.
look at all the jazz cats that were so warmly welcomed in places all over
europe!  but i'm sure it has its quirks.

i was in barcelona, berlin and london not too long ago.  they all seemed
pretty awesome for going out to see stuff, although... definitely better
for
electronic/dj stuff in london.  but that's what i was there for mainly.

anyone living there feel like giving us their thoughts?  i'm definitely
curious...

paul