A request

I'd really appreciate if you guys could be kind
of to trim your posts so as to not needlessly
reitereate stuff from the post you're responding
to. There's been an excessive number of digests
lately because a certain extremely long post has
been unnecessarily reposted numerous times by
certain individuals when responding to each
other. I think it's generally considered polite
to edit such things when responding to a previous
e-mail.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones