Re: Audio Interface options for recording loops

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Stuart Wyatt wrote:

> On the subject of Audio cards - has anyone had any experience with the
> Edirol UA-5 USB box? It looks pretty decent at under $400, offering 24
> bit/96Khz with XLR and phantom power.
>
> I need to replace my crappy Griffin imic (very low tech non-usable pos).
> I have an apple ibook, so my options for audio cards are pretty
> limited :(

If you're looking for a USB solution, look at the Digidesign MBox. I've
seen them as low as $450, but would like to see a lower price :).

http://www.digidesign.com/

--
Steve Burnett    burnett@pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
System Administration Technical Documentation Information Retrieval