From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 11:35 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: THE RACK. Keeping to together...

Hey kids.

So, I had a slight meltdown at the Santa Cruz loopfest.  Upon unpacking
tonight, I realized that heat in my car had softened the duct tape that
was holding some wallwarts into their powerstrips, and they fell out and
took some cables with them.  It didn't matter much due to what I had
planned to do, but it brings me to the question:

How do people keep it all together?  It seems to me like every other gig
SOMETHING is getting pulled out.  I'm not the only one, I believe Ted
also had this issue at the festival.  Usually, I can recover, but with a
quick setup time, I just gave up.  Regardless, it's a pain in the ass at
any show.  Is there a tip or trick anyone has for such things?  Does
anyone know where one can get generic computer style power cords in 1 or
2 foot lengths?

Mark Sottilaro