Re: Another one for the guitarists (acoustic)

I use an l.r.baggs ibeam with a fishman rare
earth and they compliment each other very well.
The ibeam has a great sound and dynamic range.

Also, you might want to check out the acoustic
lens at tranceaudio.com    It's what the ibeam is
based on and i've heard a lot of wonderful things
about it.

later,
Ernesto