Repeater improvement list

Hey all, just for laughs I'm going to keep a list on my computer of all the
bug fixes and improvements we all want made to Repeater.  Maybe I'm just in
denial, but *maybe* it will be able to be improved someday. ? ..?

so far

            MIDI Clock jitter must be fixed
            CFC right channel ticking sound must be eliminated
            get rid of the operations noises (probably not able to be fixed
in software)
            option to route metronome click to headphones
            MIDI control for sync mode changes, tempo lock function, and
copy function

Tom