Re: Loop strategies

At 10:48 AM -0700 7/20/02, William R. Walker, wrote:
>On one particular tune, he wanted a chorus of laughing
>guitars. We decided to eschew the traditional use of a wah pedal, and got
>creative with a jamman. We realized that laughter has an almost saw
>tooth-like wave characteristic with a short rise and rapid fall time.

You might find the theories of Manfred Clynes interesting. I once saw
him lecture on his science of "sentics" and use the gestural quality
of laughter as an example.

>Hello my name is Bill pronounced: lliB si eman ym olleH.

There was a DJ in Boston in the '60s who popularized the saying,
"Flesruoy toh os kool tnod uoy."

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com