Re: Electrix Repeater CFCs?

What I'd suggest is to take the Repeater, a microphone, and a small pair
of headphones into the shop, and physically try the CFC's.... Any shop
worth its salt would have no problems allowing you to do this. Whilst
I'm still using the original 32Meg CFC that came with the unit (I dont
need more for the moment), I know other people who have wasted small
fortunes on useless 256/512 Meg CFC's.

Electrix recommend Simpletech, but from reading about other people's
experiences, not all of their cards work. Its a bit like a lottery.

So, take the unit into a store, try the cards (recording on Stereo of
course - more work for the CFC's)... try multiplying tracks, undoing,
etc. etc. and see if you have any probs. If not, purchase the card :)

Good luck...