Re: good music stores in san francisco

> i'm going to be in san francisco at the beginning of
> august and would like to know which musical instrument
> stores you might recommend i visit.  any of these
>stores carry edp's

No EDPs or any other loopers, but Clarion Music in SF's Chinatown is worth
a visit for their large selection of non-mainstream musical instruments.
They have the largest selection of digeridus I've ever seen in one place,
as well as many traditional Chinese instruments, including some very rare
lutes and fiddles from the Uyghur, Kazakh and Kirghiz peoples of Central
Asia.
http://www.clarionmusic.com/