Re: Using the Behringer FCB1010 midi controller w/ echoplex

"For me I would rather use notes, since it fits with the way a keyboard
works exactly, so anything intended to play notes on a synth or sampler
works great. If you have a keyboard, you can just map a range of keys to
control the EDP.

ok, i'm not controlling (or using as a controller) any tone-producing
units,
so this makes sense.

"no, they are not. that's the problem. Fortunately, it does seem to send
Notes as if the switches were momentary, so it should work.

oh...hmmm...so much for versatility, i guess.

-jim