Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

well here is my thinking(?) on this subject. i know there have been alotta
folks waiting w/ baited breath :-)
i give credit to my mentor and friend jim thomas of <the mermen>for getting
me on this path of thinking:
i look at my setup holistically-it has to do w/ using all the *gear
together* to get a certain sound. it is a whole system,integrative,balanced
and natural.it is hard work to get a sound and this thinking helps me keep
it all interconnected.
whether is a frazzled thought in my head,a loop going right(or left or
wrong) or the rattling of speaker its all the same thing