Re: linguistic abuse (was "Loop approach")

I worked at a music store and we had toys to sell around Christmas.  One
was a Chinese made xylophone that had an amazing warning on it:

"WARNING: Avoid heavy beat.  Serious noise my result."

I wish I would have scanned the box.  There's a dance music cover if I
ever saw one.  Another goodie is in my Roland MC-307 manual.  I'm
paraphrasing, but it basically says,

"Turn knob to achieve maximum grooviness"

Mark Sottilaro