Re: EDP MIDI Parameter Change Question

have you actually saved presets first, using the preset editor? (described
in the manual). and can you change them from the front panel control?

until you have saved a preset, LoopIV acts like the feature doesn't exist
and won't respond to program change messages. This is so people don't
change the presets by accident before they understand how it works, and
then wonder why their parameters changed on them.

kim