Re:lEDP MIDI parameter change question

hmm, well I guess you probably are also sending the program change
commands
on the same midi channel the echoplex is set to, and the midi out of your
controller is connected to the midi in of the edp. never hurts to check
though.

are you sure your midi controller is really sending program change
messages
and not something else? (does it work controlling other devices?)

if you have presets saved, when you send program change 1 you see "P 1" on
the display, program change 2 is "P 2" etc. Does that happen?

kim