Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #499

Title: Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #499
hmm, well I guess you probably are also sending the program change commands
on the same midi channel the echoplex is set to, and the midi out of your
controller is connected to the midi in of the edp. never hurts to check though.
Yes to both --

are you sure your midi controller is really sending program change messages
and not something else? (does it work controlling other devices?)
Yes, it works controlling other devices.

if you have presets saved, when you send program change 1 you see "P 1" on
the display, program change 2 is "P 2" etc. Does that happen?
This happens when I change parameter sets from the front panel, but nothing happens when I try to do it through MIDI.

I even tried taking out the brother sync cable to see if that was messing it up -- no difference.