Re: EH 16 second delay

Richard Zvonar wrote:

> If someone will catalog the E-H's features I'll see if I can reproduced
>them.

To me the essentials are the reverse switch for changing direction of
playback,
the way the sound responds to changing the delay length (shorter delay
speeds up
the loop, longer delay slows it down unlike some delays where changing the
loop
length merely means moving the end point), and the short/long switch where
going
from the short (8 sec) range to long (16 sec) drops the sound down an
octave as
well as stretching the envelope.  And the aforementioned modulation, of
course.

John McIntyre
Physics - Astronomy Domine Dept
Michigan State University