Re: input/output within old oberheim vs. new

Don't know the serial number, but the way to tell is to look at the
resistors.
They don't have to be replaced, unless you are not getting the input
control you want.  You can just turn down the input, same effect (or is
it an instrument?).  So long as the output is hot enough for you.

If you can't get enough output, then you want to change those
resistors, at least.
bret