Re: House concert spam and invitation to soundscapers.

not bein much of a keyboard/synth guy i have to say the cd-<strata>
w/robert
rich and steve roach from'90 is a permanent part of my listening
collection.
i love the sounds he gets-plus that cd w/DT-<the leaving time> shows him to
be able to get such eerie(sp?),natural sounds outa his(digital/analog)
boxes/boards and keys.