Re: sample based looping vs. delay looping

On Thursday, August 8, 2002, at 11:10  PM, Stuart Wyatt wrote:
> .... and yes, it is *HUGELY* noticable, and completely destroys the
> ambience that I am trying to create by introducing an unwanted and
> uncontrollable rhythmic click - which is pretty hard to try to play a
> non-bpm'd improvised gypsy solo over the top. I do not play with any
> other instruments/backing tracks to hide this glitch in the Repeater....

Huh, that's not at all what I'm hearing.  I agree that what you're
describing would be annoying, even in the music that I do, but I'm just
getting a slight volume fluxuation.  No "click".  What I'm talking about
sounds to me like a 40 msec slight increase in volume.  Could it be that
some boxes have different issues?  Could it be the CFC card?

Mark Sottilaro