RE: LoopIV sysex, etc.

Yes!  Being able to configure a preset to use a pedal when you don't yet
have one plugged in is very handy.

But let me explain my question a little better...

These two scenarios lead to the same situation:
1) Plug in a feedback pedal.  Set Loop/Delay to "Flip."  Now unplug the
pedal.  Press PARAMETERS then LOOP/DELAY.  You'll see "noP" displayed as
the
Loop/Delay setting.  (What dat mean?)

2) Without a feedback pedal plugged in, send a sysex message to cofigure
Loop/Delay of preset 0 to "Flip".  Now press PARAMETERS then LOOP/DELAY.
You'll see "noP" displayed as the Loop/Delay setting.

So at this point, do a long press of PARAMETERS to return to play mode.
Tap
RECORD.  EDP starts recordings.  Tap RECORD. EDP stops recording and
initiates playback.  But what Loop/Delay setting was actually used?  I
can't
tell from the front panel because it shows as "noP".

- Dennis Leas