Re: EDP - Sync With Cubase Problem - Strange

> >want for the loop.  It does.  The problem is that what I have recorded
>into
>  >the loop either plays once or not at all.  I tried leaving the loop
>open
>  >(no sound) and using overdub to layer loops.  The loops in Overdub
>don't
>  >seem to record.

Actually, this sounds like something to do with the EDP syncing to
an external source. (not sure tho' ....Matthias????......Claude???)
If the sync comes late, the EDP retriggers,  and all is well.
If the early, the EDP can jump back a whole loop,  and any overdub is
lost.
I think there's some kind of a workaround for this,
try turning down feedback a bit and see if things improve.
Or try putting a very slight tempo increase into the sequence.

I haven't had this happen myself though, so no guarantees.

andy butler