OT: Sustainiac with EMG installation.

Hey,

I purchased a Sustainiac Stealth Plus a while ago, and I've been having
trouble dealing with Sustainiac.  Basically, they asked about the
configuration of my guitar (a Steinberger M series with two single coil
EMG pickups, and a humbucker EMG at the bridge) and then proceeded to
send me wiring instructions that in no way cooraspond to my guitar.  For
example, they sent me a 9 pin jack, but the instructions only show
installation for a standard 3 pin jack.  I've emailed them back several
times, but they seem slow in returning my requests, and the last request
seems to be going unanswered.

I've attempted to get professional help, but I've just ended up playing
phone tag with a few people who don't seem to be hungry for my
business.  I've got some basic electronic knowledge and OK soldering
skills, and have done most of the hookup already.  I'm just stuck with
how I'm supposed to connect the pickups to the rest of the circuitry and
make it so the power disconnects when the jack is unplugged.

So anyway, if someone out there's done one of these Sustainiac Stealth
Plus installations in a guitar using active EMG pickups, I'd love to
know how you did it.  I've got gigs coming up and my guitar is in
pieces!  HELP!

Mark Sottilaro