Loosing MIDI synch (was Re: EDP - Sync With Cubase Problem - Strange)

Very interesting implementation.  I probably never noticed it, as I
wouldn't probably be keeping the track in overdub with a feedback of
more than 70% or so.  Good trick.  Now that I know this quirk, I'll make
sure I'm stingy with the overdub.  I've gotten used to the Repeater's
time stretch magic, where it doesn't matter at all how long you keep it
in overdub, even if your clock changes.  In fact, if you want to have a
track fade out, you've got to keep it in Record, a "feature" I never
quite like about the Repeater.  I have learned to fake it with track
volume control tricks.

Mark Sottilaro