NYC gig spam, Wed., August 14

Hello. I'm a longtime lurker on this great list.

This Wednesday night, August 14, I'll be playing a set of solo electric
guitar at The Underground Lounge, a cool bar/lounge a few blocks from my
apartment here on Manhattan's Upper West Side. I'll be relying heavily on a
Repeater, two Filter Factories, a Mo-FX, and a DL4. My stuff might best be
described as "Ray of Light" meets the Crystal Method meets "Kid A" meets
the French band Air.

I used a Repeater and several other Electrix boxes to create the first two
tracks on this page: http://www.echonyc.com/~hearst/music.html. Several of
the studio tracks on that page feature plenty of the DL4 and various
Electrix boxes.

The gig details:

        Wednesday, August 14
        9 p.m. until 10 or so, maybe a little later
        The Underground Lounge
        955 West End Avenue (corner of West 107th Street and Broadway)

Take the 1 train to 103rd Street, or the 2 or 3 to 96th Street and then the
1 to 103rd Street.

Would love to see some of you there.

Cheers,
Andrew Hearst