Electro-Harmonix 16 Second Delay Clone

hi,
just to contribute to the discussion,i must say that this pedal was a big
inspiration for me,even when i never had one in my hands...reading about
it
led me to design and build two work alike devices,the first one 24
seconds,8
bit,and the second 1 minute,12 bit,both with midi clock out,(based on Bob
Sellon's pcm42 mod),reverse,infinite and clock divide by two...now i'm
trying to do what Mathias Grob did,a looper with tap tempo,multiply and
undo,based on counters and registers,because i don`t work with programing.
if someone wants to know something more about my pedals ,just ask here in
the list,and thanks Mathias!!!!

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com