Re: A New Loop Gizmo @ Danelectro

Thanks for the tip!

To quote the only technical specs I can find:

Warble control to simulate the slight pitch deviation you get from any “driven tape” system.

• Lo Fi control. Rolls off the high frequencies of each successive repeat, just like tape does.

• Tube/Solid State control. The old tube units of course had quite a different sound than the solid state ones. You can choose either.

• Up to 1.5 seconds of delay time.

• Sound on Sound. Works just like the originals. Hit the “Sound on Sound” button and play on top of the lick you just recorded.

Only 1.5 seconds.... but to be able to play around with all of those knobs and buttons, then bouncing say a 4/4 bar into a bigger looper box.... could be fun. I'm gonna check it out!