Re: Messing with Tron

On Monday, August 19, 2002, at 10:25  PM, Chris Richards wrote:

> <<With the help of my pal Rachel on devices,
> we'll attempt to rescore the classic Sci-Fi thriller:
> TRON. >>
>
> And what, may I ask is wrong with the Wendy
> Carlos score the movie already has?

Nothing at all, it's totally great.  However, it's some sweet eye candy
to show for those of us with little stage presence.

> Or you going
> to simply play your own arrangements of the
> Carlos score (and the two Journey songs?) or are
> you doing something of your creation?

I have not forgiven Neil Schon since he let Steve Perry join the band...

> As for the dialog, it isn't all that bad. It's no
> worse than any other Disney movie. It's not like
> watching your average Dolph Lundgren flick, for
> instance.

OK, here's where I can't agree with you more.  Watching it as an adult
was really hard.  The dialog was far worse, IMO, than any other Disney
movie I've ever seen, including Freaky Friday.

Mark Sottilaro