Re: Aiden Baker - halcyon, brooklyn: aug 25

New Yorkers - don't miss this artist. Aiden has played
at The Ambient Ping many times and he just keeps
getting better and better. I've seen/heard him creating
beautiful deep ambient loops, experimental noise and
groove interactions and I know he goes into other
musical territories in other venues. Always a good
musical and sonic experience. (and a nice guy -
so say 'hi'.)

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to