Newbie questions

Help me?

1.  What counts as a LOOP?

2.  Does Acid Pro 3.0 (registered, legal, with nonstandard loops or
self-created loops) get any respect here?  If so can I point people to
my mp3.com page with high-quality Acid-Pro-based songs, without getting
heckled?

3.  Sound cards that have standard microphone jacks?

4.  Will someone make music from a loop of my sister's cat?  I swear to
God he was trying to sing!

5.  PCs with whisper-quiet (or silent) hard drives?

Philip Raath - I love your quotation.  You are the ONE.  Meaning, you
made my day.

Regards,

MIKO