New member

Hi There

I'll been lurking here for a while and I thought it was time to  take the
plunge and join.

I wouldn't say I'm the world's most proficient looper but I have a
burgeoning interest in live looping. I've played at the Open Loop Saturday
in NYC when I get a chance.

I'm  the bald guitarist in the corner with a bunch of loud stomp boxes and
the loud shirts for anyone that's been been there recently.

I'm a pretty lo-tech kind of looper. I use standard 6 strings, a baritone
and a mini guitar/lap steel thing. My favorite looping device is a ZVEX
lo-fi looper (for the lop-sided wobble thing it does). I'd also like to
find
a  Digitech PDS-8000.

BTW,  on the EHX 16 second delay,  I have a friend who freelances for EH
and
he is always trying to get them to reissue it, he's mocked up versions
with
longer delay times for them but apparently they feel like  the Line 6 DL4
has  killed the market for the 16-second.

I wonder if its worth emailing EH en masse and letting them know there is
market for this box (maybe y'all have done this already).

Anyway,  hello again

Dan