RE: Newbie questions

Miko,

>2.  Does Acid Pro 3.0 (registered, legal, with nonstandard loops or
>self-created loops) get any respect here?  If so can I point people to
>my mp3.com page with high-quality Acid-Pro-based songs, without getting
>heckled?

 I can't answer for the group, as a whole, on this one, but, I use Acid
as a tool pretty extensively... I don't mean in the standard 'layout a
song'
mode, but in a 'live looping tool' mode... I use the looping area as a
palette
to bring loops in and out, build layers/destroy layers, pitch shifting,
etc... Creating (imo) very dynamic pieces of music... I most enjoying doing
this along with other musicians, so that I have other peoples creative
ideas
to push and pull the me... :)

 Regardless of how you use it, I would love to hear what you have done...
:)

peace
-cpr