From: Jonathan El-Bizri [mailto:ssrndpty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 10:30 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Hello Dali

It works great on my p4, but the first few times I opened it under
Cubase, it crashed out. I'm not sure what happened after that, but works
fine.

I've had problems like this before with Cubase, and they've all managed
to solve themselves the next time I fooled around wth them. Below all
that sophisticated white chrome, lurks a strange beast indeed.

As far as the Lama - it rocks. Uncannily human. Endless fun.