Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

At 05:17 PM 8/24/2002, Matthias Grob wrote:
>How many of the musicians that go to the Santana concert know that what
>happens in the bass solo is called looping?

I think most people at a Santana concert just want to hear him play Black
Magic Woman and Oye Como Va again. Everything else is filler in between.

It's really neat that Benny does looping solos at the Santana show, but
I'm
not surprised if it doesn't have much influence. The people came to see
Santana. If 15,000 people came to the Benny Reitveld concert it would be a
different story.

kim