Re: MAC software.

On 8/25/02 7:22 AM, "Jukka Andersson" <vi8mjuan@kyamk.fi> wrote:

> what is good live purpose loop-software for mac
> that runs on G3 450MHz (?) PowerBook?
>
> I know Ableton live is pretty cool but is it too heavy
> for this computer? I've used Back To Basics 8 but
> I would like to control effects via midi and perhaps
> even more. but mainly effects at least.
>
> .jukka andersson
> finland.

If you can live with the latency imposed by any computer based 'live' sound
treatment, the Pluggo 3 suite has pretty amazing 'delay/looping' plug-ins
(among others), but you will need a sequencer such as Logic, Cubase, DP or
ProTools to use them. And some sort of MIDI controller.

--
Laurent Brondel
laurentbrondel@earthlink.net