Re: ART X-11...need some tips

On Sunday, August 25, 2002, at 10:22  AM, JIMFOWLER@prodigy.net wrote:

> i might as well have lit 60 bucks on fire and did a
> little dance around the burning money.
>
> -jim

and then you could have video taped your burning money dance, made a
little sound track for it and sold it as a performance art piece.  Then,
you could take the profits and buy an FCB1010.  It's certainly not the
best MIDI control pedal out there, but I've got it working for my EDP
set up and it's a great value for the money.

Mark Sottilaro