Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

At 05:53 PM 8/23/2002, Mark Hamburg wrote:
>I found Kim's comments interestingly reminiscent of some papers on
>technology adoption I just read.
>
>http://www.dreamsongs.com/NewFiles/AcceptanceModels.pdf
>http://www.dreamsongs.com/NewFiles/Innovation.pdf
>
>These papers focus primarily on the software industry but they have some
>broader implications.

Thanks for posting those Mark, that was very interesting to read. Very
similar to what I was thinking as far as how new instruments become
popular
instruments and the time it requires.  Also interesting in illustrating
how
some development of loop instruments probably hasn't been done in the best
way from a market acceptance perspective.

kim