Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: How To Sell Loopers

In a message dated 8/26/2002 10:22:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Steuart.Liebig@maritz.com writes:

or maybe a ron jeremy-hosted infomercial with some of the dean girls oohing and ahhing over an edp.

Now thats an idea...

I for one know that I would love to be Ron Jeremy in all his girth and lenghtwise dimensions... and to have the choices he has in terms of co-stars :)

And just think of all the Loops he has been in for almost 30 years.

Ron Jeremy more than Fripp is my "looping" God :)

Warmest Regards,
John Price/AKASH
"The World's Most Erotic Band"
http://www.akashmusic.com
http://www.mp3.com/akashmusic
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"