Marketing the EDP

I can't believe that people wanting to sell this
product keep bringing up hacks like Fripp & Torn.
Has either of these guys ever seen the inside of
a football stadium without buying a ticket?

And why all the discussion of dead guys like Hendrix
& Bach? Sure, it would have been cool if they'd had
an EDP, but they're giving demos at Harp Center now.

Yes, why all this discussion of dead-guys & wanna-bes
when we still have amongst us a living, breathing,
guitar GOD!!!

Introducing the Gibson AcePerplexer!

This product can be easily brought to market by a
simple redesign of the EDP's face-plate.

Comparison-

Gibson EchoPlex        Gibson AcePerplexer

1)Record                ROCK!

2)OverDub               PAUL!

3)Multiply              ROLL!

4)Insert                HUH?

5)Mute                  COMA!

6)Undo                  AwFuk!

7)NextLoop              Do Not Touch!

I also strongly recommend that the product be shipped
with a piece of black tape over the midi connections.

:)

John

=====
John Tidwell