Review: Rick Walker's Loop.pooL

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me writing this Rick... but I had to say something!

I received a copy of Rick's Loop.pooL the other week, and have been
listening to it virtually non-stop since, trying to analyse what he
does, and how he does it :) I must say, that of all the looping music I
have heard so far, this has to be one of the finest looping CD's I have
ever had the pleasure of owning. The music is incredibly visual, diverse
and emotive.

Each track is a plethora of live acoustic percussion noises and rhythms,
passed through an array of fx's and filters... and after picking his
brains off-list, have found out that he does not use the same instrument
twice.... man, I want to jam with this guy! Each track is unique, and
the 18 tracks on the disc ensure that there is a huge variety of music
to listen to.

Anyway, I expected something good... what I received was incredible.

If any of you have not heard Rick's latest work, I'd suggest sending a
few $$'s his way and adding Loop.pooL to your collection. You will not
be dissapointed!

10/10!!!! :)
=====

--