Re: action plan

  MY GOD!  Girlfriend, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!  It's great to  see ya
again!  lol!  Jeez, -guess I should have actually followed this thread.  It
turns out I've been deleting really funny stuff!  Go figure.  -I would have
certainly commented!   lol!
  *laughing*   -Like I said, sex sells!   We should definitely come up with
our own shirt.   Besides, the First Women's Looping Festival is comming up
in Oct.  -we've got to have some sort of catchy deal!   lol!  -Love the
Looping or Bust idea!  woohoo!  -with the attention my chest gets, we'd be
sure to sell loopers and loopy types!   lollollol!  Catch ya later gator!

Smiles,

CQ

 At 11:59 AM 8/27/02 -0700, you wrote:
>> From: Matthias Grob
>> - creating a sticker saying "I am so loopie, be my groopie" with
>> spirals on tits ;-)
>
>Matthias, this is hilarious!  Can I have a tee-shirt like this, please,
>pretty please?  Maybe I've got more looping equipment than I thought....
>and
>stereo too!
>
>Come to think of it, maybe we looper chix should come up with our own
>slogans for the aforementioned graphic.  Like, "Born to Loop", "Loop or
>Bust", you get the picture.  Goddess, lurker-chix, whadduya think?  :)=8
>
>thanks for the laffs,
>
>~laurie

---

-Then, anything is possible..."