RE: CHECKING IN ( SF Bay Area/South Bay, CA)

>1)where you live
 Campbell, CA (silicon valley)

>2)where you would like to perform (a city or a region)
 Anywhere in the bay area

>3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other region
 It is desirable, but probably not possible, at this point

>4)  would you be willing to host a fellow looper or loopers at a local
venue
 I would be interested in doing this in the future, given some guidance
on how to set something like this up.

>5)  would you be willing to put a performer up at your home during the
>length of their stay (not to exceed 3 months........no, just joking)
 Yes, with enough warning ahead of time... :)

peace
-cpr