Why Greg and I loop (was Re: Synths considered harmful)

*EXACTLY*  This decribes me perfectly.  Used to loop with a RDS8000 with a
band a little.  Drummer quit to join a pop/country band.  Bought a
sequencer a month later.  Bought a JamMan a few weeks after that.  I've
never been happier or more productive musically.

Marklar