CHECKING IN (San Diego, CA)

Let's Make it Official

> 1)where you live

Poway, CA  92064  It's north county San Diego, near Miramar (where Tom
Cruise was Top Gun)

> 2)where you would like to perform (a city or a region)

Realistically, in the Southern California area--but when the money is good,
I can travel anywhere in the US--don't have a passport anymore

> 3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other region (many
>people
> who played the Y2K2 LOOPFEST in Santa Cruz, California made the festival
an
> excuse to take a vacation.  Some even flew in from elsewhere to do so.

Probably not--see #2.  I made an exception for Santa Cruz

> 4)  would you be willing to host a fellow looper or loopers at a local
venue
> (by producing the event yourself) if they came in from out of town to
>play
> show with you-----   the mini-looping festival approach.

I think I could manage this.  I have spoken to a couple of folks about
this--but it's tough to take time away from a business when you are self
employed

> 5)  would you be willing to put a performer up at your home during the
> length of their stay (not to exceed 3 months........no, just joking)

Not under normal circumstances