Re: Repeater loop erasing

>On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 04:34:11 -0700 (PDT) Louie Angulo
><laab2000us@yahoo.com>
wrote.
>Hi there,
>Has anyone figured out how to erase loops with the
>Repeater? I just got the unit and in the o.s. 1.1
>upgrade manual it says it can be accomplished via MIDI
>by triggering cc "123" i´ver tried everything without
>luck.

Are you specifically saying you need to delete the loop via MIDI? You can
easily do it directly on the repeater by holding down the "undo/erase"
until
dashes appear over the track display. Then you just select all tracks that
were used in that loop, an "E" appears over the tracks to be erased. Then
hit the undo/erse button again, and the loop is history...